Tenable has released Nessus 3.1.2 for Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris which is a beta version of the upcoming Nessus 3.2.
Nessus 3.2 contains the following new features :
– Experimental IPv6 support
– Improved bandwidth throttling
– Extended nessusd.rules to add support for ports and plugins
– New command ‘nessuscmd’ which lets you do a quick command-line scan
– Improved NASL engine
– Easy-update : Nessus can now update its own engine by doing /opt/nessus/sbin/nessus-update
Tenable explains more about these new features in its blog entry.